Channel G with a smaller dsp footprint
Channel G Compact delivers the same sonic experience as Channel G with a smaller dsp footprint.
Channel G Compact features calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks.
The Channel G Compact HD user interface seamlessly integrates with the Avid D-Control and D-Command control surfaces, as well as the Venue D-Show and Profile live sound consoles.
- High pass and low pass filters with selectable slopes of up 12 and 24 dB/Oct
- Full featured Compressor/Limiter
- Four-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
An iLok account is required to authorize McDSP products. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- McDSP AAX plug-ins support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- AAX DSP (32/64-bit), AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 supported
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account
"Download the demo of Channel G Compact HD"
Choose your prefered Platform: