The DE555 is a new generation of de-essing technology, providing transparent, precise de-essing with unique flexibility.
Intelligent signal analysis allows the DE555 to effectively de-ess at any signal level – no manual input threshold adjustment required.
Other options include continuously adjustable ratio and release controls to fine- tune the de-essing amount, plus a high frequency (HF) only mode for reducing the signal level of only the ‘sss’ and not the original dialog.
Key filter options include high pass and band pass filtering. A unique focus control further enhances the key filter’s ability to separate ‘essing’ from actual dialog. The key filter output can also be monitored.
Real-time displays of de-essing amounts and key filter response enable quick and easy setup.
- Advanced de-essing technology
- Unique key filter focus and de-essing controls
- Real-time metering and key filter response plot
- High frequency (HF) only option
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
An iLok account is required to authorize McDSP products. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- McDSP AAX plug-ins support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 supported
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account
Download the demo