The MC2000 is a high-end multi-band compressor plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern compressors.
MC2000 is 3 plug-ins:
MC202 – two-band compression
MC303 – three-band compression
MC404 – four-band compression
The MC2000 gives the user complete control of multi-band dynamic compression. Common controls such as output (make-up gain), threshold, compression (ratio), attack, and release are provided.
Non-standard Knee and BITE controls allow unique and unprecedented articulation of compression characteristics. Multiple peak detection circuit types provide flexibility only previously achieved by owning several compression units. Steep 24 dB/Oct crossover filters minimize signal leakage into adjacent compression bands.
- Compression curve modeling
- Multiple peak detection circuits
- Adjustable crossover filters
- Multi-band control linking
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
An iLok account is required to authorize McDSP products. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- McDSP AAX plug-ins support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- AAX DSP (32/64-bit), AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 supported
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account
Download the demo
Choose your prefered Platform: