The ML4000 is a high-resolution limiter and multi-band dynamics processor designed for music, mastering, post, and live sound.
The ML4000 is two plug-ins:
ML1 – mastering limiter
ML4 – multi-band Gate, Expander, and Compressor fed into the ML1 mastering limiter
The ML1 mastering limiter uses a flexible brick wall look-ahead design coupled with multiple stages of limiting for superior peak detection. The unique Knee and Mode controls allow the ML1 to handle any kind of material with a variety of responses ranging from transparent to aggressive.
The ML4 multi-band dynamics processor includes a 4-band Gate, Expander (upwards or downwards), and Compressor fed into the same limiter algorithm found in the ML1. Each band’s Gate, Expander, and Compressor can be configured separately or linked together. Steep 24 dB/Oct crossover filters minimize signal leakage into adjacent bands. Multiple real-time metering options in each band allow quick visualization of all signal dynamics.
The ML4 crossover page shows the overall frequency response in real-time of the input, output, or total dynamics effect, on top of the graphically adjustable crossover frequencies. Accurate output adjustment is fast and simple with output ceiling control, large meters, and meter level text readouts.
The ML4000 provides outstanding results with an intuitive user interface, flexible design, and powerful set of algorithms.
- Brick wall look-ahead limiter
- Multi-stage peak detection and limiting
- Unique limiter Knee and Mode controls
- Multi-band Gate, Expander (up/down), Compressor
- Simultaneous display of Gate, Expander, and Compressor dynamic curves in every band
- Multiple real-time metering options
- Adjustable crossover filters
- Multi-band control linking
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
An iLok account is required to authorize McDSP products. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- McDSP AAX plug-ins support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- AAX DSP (32/64-bit), AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 supported
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account
Download the demo
Choose your prefered Platform: