Dehumaniser Simple Monsters is the fastest and easiest way to create extreme vocal effects for movies, music, games and animation.
Perfect for audio professionals, students or anyone looking for advanced sound design at great value, this versatile tool makes a strong addition to any post-production project. The plugin’s simplicity and integration with TouchOSC makes it quickly adaptable to live environments as well, such as voiceover sessions, theatre performances or Halloween attractions.
Dehumaniser Simple Monsters takes a new design approach to the familiar Dehumaniser technology, packing it into a simple but powerful user interface. Using only a collection of sliders and assignable X/Y pads, a huge variety of sounds can be coaxed from the plugin to create realistic monsters in a matter of seconds.
Exciting new parameters and choice of interface:
Control from a distance:
- 5 dynamic parameters and a sample scrubbing element allow you to quickly and easily design sounds for any character.
- Pick between a slider layout or X/Y Pads interface
- Assign elements to each axis to explore the processing differently, coaxing unpredictable results from the plugin, or maximise responsiveness during performance
Presets to get you started:
- TouchOSC integration for iOS
- Work from inside the booth, the comfort of a sofa or wherever inspiration strikes you – all that’s needed is a local Wi-Fi connection
- Use Krotos's template or design your own using our integrated OSC commands (TouchOSC license not included)
- Organised into ‘Dialogue’, ‘Sci-fi’, ‘Growls and Roars’ libraries.
- 36 presets
- 5 dynamic parameters
- 6 sliders / 2 XY Pads
- Multiple FX modules ‘under the hood’ of the plugin
- 48 animal sounds to use the Scrubbing Convolution Module
- Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- OS X 10.13 or later
- OS X Monterey is not yet supported
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- Windows 10 or above
- Formats (32-bit and 64-bit): AAX Native/AudioSuite, VST, AU
- Minimum sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Screen resolution of 1280×1024 or higher
- An iLok account (available for free at ilok.com) is required to activate and use both the demo and full version of the software
- Dehumaniser Simple Monsters can only be activated on one computer at a time
- An iLok 2 or later is required for dongle use
- Supported host applications: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Live, Cubase, Digital Performer, Reaper, Adobe Audition
- TouchOSC License is not included