The power of the Solid State Logic SL 4000 G Series console
The power of the complete Solid State Logic SL 4000 console series is now at your fingertips with the SSL G-Channel, a plugin that consolidates the equalization and dynamic controls of the SSL G-Series consoles into one convenient tool.
The G-Channel EQ module delivers the original hardware’s characteristic pre-boost dip, pre-cut rise, and broad Q for extreme frequency manipulation.
The Dynamics section features soft-knee compression and limiting, a gate/expander, and automatic makeup gain for rock steady output levels. Together, they deliver the one-of-a-kind sound and convenient routing flexibility that have made the SSL G-Series console a control room classic.
- EQ and dynamics plugin modeled on the SSL G Series
- Heard on countless hit records
- Developed under license from Solid State Logic
- NKS-Ready support for Komplete Kontrol and Maschine
System Requirements :
- Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core
- 4 GB RAM and 8 GB free disk space
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher (64-bit)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution : Recommended 1280x1024 / 1600x1024
- AAX Native, VST, VST3 host DAW
- Intel Core i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 8 GB RAM and 8 GB free disk space
- Mac OS X 10.10.5 - 10.12.4
- AAX Native, VST, VST3, Audio Units host DAW
Demo Version :
All Waves demo licenses run for 7 days and require activation on a computer or USB flash drive.
The demo period begins once you activate the license.
Get your Waves plug-in demo here!
Choose your prefered Platform: