The Human Ear EQ
For a limited time Equivocate is being offered FREE of charge on the Eventide website HERE.
Perfect for mixing and mastering, EQuivocate uses filters which are modeled on the human ear. Each of the 26 critical bands tickles a different part of your inner ear, making any combination of settings sound as natural as possible. Combining this with a linear-phase filter shape that reduces pre-echo makes EQuivocate an EQ with a difference you can hear..
Use EQuivocate’s Match EQ feature to help make the sound of your track match or complement the audio signal streamed to its sidechain. You can also use it to make a final master match the tone of a reference track, or help fit sound into a dense mix. Unlike other match EQ plug-ins, EQuivocate provides a practical match without trying to model imperceptible differences which can cause a match EQ to sound unnatural.Feed your favorite song or individual track into it and instantly morph your tone to match..
The 26 filters are distributed along the Mel Spectrum but you can customize the filters and their frequencies. When combined with usability options like Automatic Level Compensation, Draw EQ Curve, and individual solos for each critical band, EQuivocate is as powerful as it is precise.
Eventide uses PACE’s iLok licensing system, with or without an iLok hardware dongle, to license plug-in products.
- Simple yet musical, the 26 linear phase auditory filters are shaped to approximate the critical band filters in your ear.
- Match EQ feature matches the tone of one track to another. Blend two tracks to sound like they came from the same source, complement each other for better separation, or make a final master have a similar tone to a reference track!
- Click and swipe your mouse across the gain slider field to draw an EQ curve. Then toggle Draw Curve off to fine tune.
- Use the output level Auto button to automatically compensate for level changes introduced by the EQ.
- Solo the output of one or more bands to easily find problem frequencies.
- Add or remove filters to customize your sound.
- Start with the presets or create your own. Use the Compare button to toggle between two unique settings.
- Includes artist presets from Richard Devine, Jeremy Lubsey, Alex Saltz, Sebastian Arocha Morton, Richard X, and John McCaig.
- Choose your own color scheme for your viewing pleasure.
Compatibility and Downloads
Eventide uses PACE’s iLok.com licensing system, with or without an iLok hardware dongle, to authorize their plug-in products. Each license provides two activations which can reside on either your computer or on an iLok license dongle.
- AAX format requires Pro Tools 10 or higher or Windows 7 or more recent
- VST format requires any VST host and Microsoft Windows 7 or more recent
- AAX format requires Pro Tools 10 or higher and Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent
- Audio Unit format requires any Audio Unit host and Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent
- VST format requires any VST host and Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent
Request A 30 Day Demo Here
Choose your prefered Platform: