The Fast & Simple Way to Get Location Mics In Phase
AUTO-ALIGN POST is an AAX AudioSuite plug-in for Avid Pro Tools, designed to automatically correct the delay and comb-filter phase issues occurring when mixing a recording of multiple moving microphones, such as in the case of a shoot set-up using a boom microphone in addition to an actor’s lavalier microphone or multiple on-set microphones.
Until now, phase/time aligning multiple moving microphones was a tedious, time-consuming job that often required several ear-twisting days to complete.
Building on the proprietary technology of our groundbreaking Auto-Align™ plug-in, we’ve developed a next-generation algorithm that makes phase/time correction of a moving multi-microphone recording of an entire film a matter of a few clicks and a short coffee break.
Fast & Simple
Days of work are now a matter of ‘select’, ‘click’ and you’re done. That simple.
Dynamic & Static Mode
Whether it’s a moving drama or still life, AUTO-ALIGN POST has got you covered.
Supports sample-locked sum-alignment of up to 48 channels in a single pass.
- Corrects for distances of up to ~112 feet / ~34 meters or a delay of ±100ms
- Dynamic mode enables continuous phase/time correction for moving actors or cameras
- Static mode enables fixed phase/time correction for stationary microphones
- Transparent, filter-free design
- Multi-channel support
- Highly optimized for CPU efficiency and operation speed
- Easy to operate - no manual adjustments required
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.7 or higher
- Windows: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, 4GB RAM, Windows 7 or higher
- Plug-in formats: AudioSuite on Pro Tools 10 or higher. (Media Composer is not supported)
- Authorization: iLok account and iLok License Manager (iLok USB key is not required)
You may download a trial version of Auto-Align Post from the Sound Radix website - HERE
Choose your prefered Platform: