Transform your tracks with this Stereo to M/S EQ and Compressor
As its name suggests, this VST plug-in encodes standard stereo signals to mid/side frequencies. You can then add compressor and EQ effects to each channel, as well as adjust volume and pan settings. The signal is then automatically converted back to left/right stereo for monitoring purposes.
It helps you to correct the stereo image and the sound ambience of the whole music, or add the effects to the signal of the particular instruments (for example, drums, vocal, narration, etc) on a M/S basis.
This is a particularly handy tool for tweaking the ambience of a track and more.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (64bit / 32bit)
- Intel Dual Core 2.1GHz or higher
- RAM: Windows 10/8.1 : 2GB or higher, Windows 7 : 1GB or higher
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 or higher
- HOST APPLICATION: VST 2.4 compatible host applications