Generate infinite sounds, variations or loops from any sound file.
There are enormous creative possibilities with AudioTexture. Just take one simple sound and generate layered sounds with multiple instances of AudioTexture, or use several sound files with multiple instances of AudioTexture to compose your own soundscape.
AudioTexture works best for creating static sound textures and can be used with well-defined transient sounds. But feel free to try it with any sound you like and the results will certainly surprise you.
Since it generates infinite variations from the given sound, you can use it as a time-stretching effect for building sound textures.
AudioTexture comes with 3 unique descriptor controls in addition to the position control. This is convenient to create sequences that vary based on three type of descriptors.
- Energy: Instantaneous energy.
- Noisiness: The amount of high-frequency content.
- Brightness: The spectral energy center, higher the value brighter the sound.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
* An iLok account or dongle is required to authorize this product. iLok dongles can be purchased from your local dealer or from www.ilok.com
- Platforms: Mac OS (up-to 10.14) - Windows (7 and above)
- Le Sound are currently having issues with the lastest versions of Pro Tools and Mac Os, they are working on solving them as soon as possible
- iLok account (machine and iLok2/3 activation supported)
- Formats: 64 bit and AAX/VST/AU/VST3 compatible