Control and Enhance your Bass and Treble
The 358 Enhancer MKII is the second generation of MIA Laboratories audio enhancer plug-in. It allows user to control the Low, Mid-Low, Mid-High and High frequencies. The 358 enhancer features a tool to even out and give more balance on the master as well as on individual tracks.
The 358 MkII uses a multiband phase processing system as well as a sidechain detection mecanism based on the classic analog envelope detector circuit. It can be used in many different situations, for example ones that either require a light balance correction or others that need a more drastic frequency correction.
This tool is of great help when you need to liven-up a mix : it makes it feel more ‘natural’ and really brings it to life. The 358 MkII generates mellow and solid subs, punchy mid-lows, rich mid-highs and sensational highs. Its design inspired by analog, helps boosts the frequencies of the track content according to its dynamic response.
Unlike a conventional EQ or filter, the 358 MkII uses an internal multiband phase process, resulting in a more dynamic realistic sounding content. The four main controls allow for precise control of the boost process. The crossover frequencies can also be fine tuned according to your needs and are by default set to the classic 150Hz, 400Hz and 2.4KHz frequencies.
A single-stage, ‘straight-path’ process allowing control of the frequency balance of a stereo mix or mono channel, featuring:
- Internal multi-band phase processing for more dynamic, realistic frequency content.
- Detection stage based on the analog envelope detector circuit.
- 'Phase-Compensation' for stereo image enhancement.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
iLok Requirements :
- iLok License Manager and iLok account required
- Activation on iLok Cloud or...
- iLok 2nd generation or higher
Supported Platforms :
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
- Any intel based MacOS, 10.7 to 11.6
Supported plug-in hosts :
- Pro Tools 11+, Logic Pro X, Cubase 5+, REAPER 5+, Ableton Live 9+, Studio One, FL Studio
Supported plug-in formats :
- AAX (64-bit)
- VST 3
Demo Download :
Go to the MIA Laboratories website and download a trial from the product page HERE
Download the Mac version of the trial HERE
Download the Windows version of the trial HERE