Classic 60s Style Whirly, Leslie Cab Emulation
Rotary Mod is a rotating speaker effect that simulates a Leslie cabinet. Just like the original sound derived from the Hammond organís Leslie speaker cabinet, Rotary Mod produces a pulse-like vibrato effect depending on the speed of rotation. Rotary Mod offers precise control allowing you to dial in the exact amount of movement you need.
This classic, swirly effect has been used on countless hit records to transform the sound of guitars, bass, synths and even vocals. Notably used by The Beatles, Beach Boys, Cream, and Pink Floyd, this authentic emulation delivers the classic í60s whirling modulation bliss onto your tracks.
Key Features :
- Change the speed of the rotor and horn independently and adjust the mix of the two to produce pulsing effects and special vibratos
- Add frequency modulation to the rotor and horn speed using secondary LFO with selectable modulation source
- Choose cabinet size (Standard or Giant) to alter the sweetness of your tone
- Craft the exact sound you need with included HiCut control
- Use Tap Tempo to sync effect to the BPM of your song
- Incredibly easy to use with included presets
- Innovative Ribbon control allows for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant
System Requirements & Compatibility :
Eventide test desktop plug-ins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. However, their plugins should work with any compatible host - we recommend you download a 30-day demo here to check before buying.
- macOS 10.9+
- AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
- Windows 7+
- AAX 32/64-bit, VST2 32/64-bit, VST3 32/64-bit
Demo Downloads :
All Eventide Plug-ins may be demoed for 30 days here
Choose your prefered Platform: