For bass tones that shatter glass
Are you underwhelmed by a conventional virtual bass gear? Dig no deeper! Audified has the gemsTone you may be searching for.
Based on more than 10 years of experience in modern metal mixing and mastering, Audified's engineers have developed this gem of a plug-in to share their favorite distorted bass guitar tones with the rest of the world. Now you can experience the mighty rumble that shakes the Audified company office windows every other day! Everything packed in an intuitive yet complex pedal-like tool.
Sphene is a collector's gemsTone. In nature, it rarely occurs as a clean stone. It is rather raw and rustic. When polished, however, it has a strong ability to reflect light because of its exceptional dispersive power. It is bright and luxurious and its fire exceeds even the shiniest of minerals. ...Oh, you thought we were talking about the jewel? Wait until you hear Sphene Pro in action!
Feature Spotlight :
- Five AMP models - Choose from five pre-tuned amplifiers with completely different voicings. Every amp is tailored to accommodate various bass distortion aesthetics and playing styles.
- Five CAB impulses - Custom cabinet modeling based on parallel IIR technology with minimal phase issues and low latency.
- ToneSpot - ToneSpot technology builds upon the development and success of our ToneSpot plug-in series. It provides complex and efficient EQ shaping with only minimal controls needed. The ToneSpot function is extremely usable across all positions of the knob.
- Blend - Mixes in the drive section of the pedal. When the blend control is turned completely down, the dry signal is still processed by the ToneSpot & CAB circuits.
- Boost - Engage the boost function by the dedicated switch and get the instant signal push and more focused bass tone. Just what a bass djentleman needs.
- Gate - Onboard expander-gate can be activated via the utility panel below the pedal and it includes separately engageable threshold Learn feature.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.15
- AAX 64b, AU 64b, VST2 64b, VST3 64b
- Windows 7 - Windows 10
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b