The Original Classical Valve Plug-in
Duy DaD Valve was the first ever digital simulator of the classical valve sound for digital workstations.
Duy DaD Valve can be purchased individually or as part of other bundles, such as the EverPack, the Analog Bundle or the Duy Essentials Bundle.
The Duy DaD Valve plug-in is based on physical modeling technology that simulates a classic tube. It features some of the most popular valves types (triode, tetrode, and pentode) and comes with a wide range of tools and configurations such as biasing and operating levels. It comes with optimized responses for 38 of the most common families of acoustic and electronic musical instruments. It is also well suited for any kind of sound processing whether it be music, effects or voices.
This modelling technology provides absolute and independent control over both spectral and dynamic responses. It comes with a total of 1600 different configurations in an easy and intuitive user interface.
The plug-in has a high signal-to-noise ratio due to high-quality internal resolution, and is easily update-able and expandable.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Mac OSX 10.7 or higher ; Windows not supported
- Mac OS Big Sur compatible
- AAX format: Pro Tools 2021.6 with Big Sur M1 support under Rosetta 2
- DUY’s Audio Units, VST, and VST 3 plug-ins are not yet compatible with M1
- ProTools 12 and 64-bit systems supported
- A Generation 2 or 3 iLok dongle is required for authorization