Virtual Space Reverb
A compact, intuitive reverb plug-in for Mac and PC, Spacerek creates amazingly authentic real- world room emulations without bogging you down in complex parameters.
With its combination of innovative architecture, stellar sound quality and impressive spatial realism, Spacerek stands apart in a software market awash with over-wrought algorithmic reverb plug-ins.
Spacerekís hybrid reverb engine generates early reflections using D16ís proprietary Virtual Space Reverb modelling algorithm, and late reflections through a dynamic delay network, with separate pre-delay times for each. Itís a powerful, seamless pairing, but one thatís nonetheless remarkably light on system resource usage.
Spacerekís dozens of vividly emulated spaces bring to life a wide range of rooms, chambers, halls, towers, churches, tunnels and more, and each one houses several preset stereo microphone and speaker configurations, for a total of 114 Reverb Models. Other notable features include a dedicated mixer for blending the Direct, ER and LR signals; mid-side balancing; and musical Low Cut and Tilt EQ modules.
A consummate all-rounder, Spacerek conjures up an extensive array of real-world spaces for the sonic placement of drums, vocals, guitars, synths and other sources. Easy to use, CPU-friendly and bursting with spatial character, it might just be your new workhorse reverb.
- Hybrid room reverb algorithm, combining Virtual Space Reverb simulation for Early reflections and a dynamic delay network for Late reflections
- 114 ReverbModels, taking in dozens of room types, each with multiple mic and speaker setups
- Direct signal / Early reflections / Late reflections mixer
- Volume control for each channel
- Balance control for each channel, with L-R or M-S stereo mode determined by the Reverb Model
- Independent Pre-delay controls for Early and Late reflections
- Tilt EQ
- Low Cut filter, independently activated for Mid and/or Side stereo components
- 64-bit internal processing
- Tag-based preset browser
- Resizable GUI
- MIDI Learn for easy controller assignment
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows 7 or newer
- 3.2GHz with SSE (multicore 4.0GHz recommended)
- 8GB (16GB recommended)
- AAX-compatible host application (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST-compatible host application (32-bit or 64-bit)
- macOS 10.7 to macOS 10.15
- Intel-based 3.2GHz (4.0GHz recommended)
- 8GB (16GB recommended)
- AAX-compatible host application (64-bit)
- VST-compatible host application (64-bit)
- AU-compatible host application (64-bit)
Download a demo version from the D16 website.