Paragon is a true convolution reverb with the flexibility and control of a classic algorithmic reverb, giving you the sound of real spaces, now with unprecedented tweakability. Via re-synthesis, Paragon offers full control of the decay, room size and brightness of reverbs modelled on 3D recordings of real spaces - with no time-stretching, which means no artefacts - not to mention spectral analysis and precise EQ of the Impulse Responses themselves.
The IR library isnít too big, and it isnít too small, itís just right. Gone are the days of keeping an Impulse Response saved for every possible configuration of every possible space - with Paragon, all you need is a select few, which can be tweaked to create almost limitless combinations of spaces.
Perfect for surround applications including Dolby Atmos bed tracks, the reverb operates in up to 7.1.2 channels of audio.
Key Features :
- Paragonís increased tweakability compared with other convolution reverbs means no more need for a huge library of Impulse Responses taking up space.
- Supports up to 7.1.2 channels of audio, making it suitable for creating Dolby Atmos bed tracks mono to stereo enrichment.
- Paragonís adjustable crosstalk creates a sense of liveliness, and offers the control to determine how reverb from each channel interacts with the other channels.
- You can adjust the complexity of the resynthesized Impulse Response. A higher value gives a higher number of components, creating a more complex reverb.
- Unique technology for re-synthesis of authentic IRs
- Switchable LFE
- HPF and LPF per channel
- Dolby Atmos and suround-compatible
System Requirements :
- VST3, AU and AAX compatible host
- Mac OSX 10.9 / 512 MB RAM/li>
- Windows (64 bit) Vista or above / 512 MB RAM
Download a Demo here !