Boutique Cinematic Guitars
Complete Guitar Sessions & professional six string performances. Performed by Guitarist/Composer Justin Hodges of Terre Grande.
Opacity II is a boutique collection of Cinematic Guitar and professional six string performances. They are well suited for many different fields : Film and TV, Sound Design, Documentaries, Games, Film Trailers, Commercials and Contemporary Cinematic and Ambient music.
The library provides highly manipulable guitar sounds that are endlessly diverse and expressive. Its wide range of uses stretches from nice & rich atmospheres, to percussive rhythms, beautiful harmonics, lead licks, phrases, sequence loops, ensembles, and shimmering stretched out atmospheres.
This product was created and performed by the Washington DC based duo Terre Grande. They specialize in epic cinematographic music and excel in creating unique blends of sounds going from the quietest moments of dawn, to the clashing loudness of a huge waterfall.
Terre Grande partnership with Audiomodern delivers a unique virtual instrument that mirors our amazing natural surroundings. The unique playing style captured showcases the Electric guitar in all its might, and features percussive rhythms, beautiful phrases, lead licks, hammer hits, ensembles, and textured atmospheres.
It contains: 14 complete Sessions, plus three variations. Within each session there is 4 groups of loop performances and tonal elements such as chords, phrases, sequences and melodic textures.
Each of the "sessions" in Opacity contains multiple song sections/variations and gives you the freedom to use any of its different parts or allows you to increase the complexity by adding complimentary guitar parts.
Every element inside a "session" is provided in a way that enables unlimited mix & match combinations to craft each of them in a different way.
- Optimized Functionality & Multi-Genre versatility.
- 5.6 Total Gb of sounds (Compressed to 3.69 Gb using NCW Lossless format).
- Rearrange into an endless number of configurations.
- Individual Effect Chain for each Group.
- 14 Complete Sessions & more than 800 Loop performances.
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine.
System Requirements :
- OPACITY runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 6.2.2 or higher.
- Mac OS X 10.12 or later.
- Windows 7 or later.
- At least 5 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended), and 4 GB of free drive space.
- Stable internet connection for digital delivery and activation is required.
- Native Instruments software requires a minimum of OS X 10.10 or Windows 7.