Channel strip plug-in designed for mixing bass
AVA Bass Flow is a channel strip plug-in designed for mixing bass. It contains 4 routable processing elements and a master section with input, output, and routing controls.
The elements included are:
Bass Character: A unique 2-band EQ that tracks the pitch of bass notes and allows for boosting or cutting the harmonics within the instrument's frequency spectrum.
Spectral Bass Compressor: A spectral compressor with 6 bands of compression fixed across the bass frequency range.
Equalizer: An intuitive 5-band EQ, based on Harrison's LegacyQ plugin, with 2 filter bands and a wide variety of curve shapes.
Chorus: A creative effect that can be used to boost presence or to add extra motion to a bass signal.
- Supported channel configurations: MONO only.
- NOTE: This plug-in uses lookahead and should not be used for processing signals in real time.
- A diverse selection of Processing Elements including : Bass Character, Equalizer (EQ graph, EQ controls, EQ RTA), Spectral Bass Compressor, Chorus
- Various mouse and keyboard shortcuts to perform certain actions (for Band Controls, Graph Rulers, Combo Boxes, Labels, Sliders/knobs)
- Additional Features: Momentary Bypass, Settings
System Requirements & Compatibility :
Your system must meet the following requirements in order to run Harrison AVA plug-ins: -
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS 10.9 or higher
- ProTools: 10.3.5 or newer required for Windows, 11 or higher required for Mac. Enable the AAX format during installation
- Logic: Enable the AU format during installation
- Cubase: Enable the VST and/or VST3 format during installation
- Most other workstations: Enable the VST format during installation
- Linux GCC 5 compatible systems
- OpenGL 3.2 or higher
- libcurl-gnutls on Linux
Additional requirements on Windows
AVA plug-ins require the “Windows C++ Universal Runtime” to be installed on your computer. Universal runtime is part of the system’s core libraries on Windows 10. On Windows versions Vista to 8.1, it will be automatically installed via Windows Update.
Note for Linux Users
Running AVA plug-ins on Linux requires OpenGL 3.2 or higher. If your system meets this requirement but the plug-in window isn’t showing up correctly, it’s possible that the wrong OpenGL version is being reported. Some systems will report the "Max compat profile version" (3.0) in order to ensure backwards compatibility with older OpenGL versions. To allow AVA plug-ins to run correctly on your system, you must force OpenGL to report a version of 3.2 or higher. Please consult the manual for details "how to"
Demo Version :
Download & Try AVA Vocal Flow. This will ensure the software is fully compatible with your computer's environment prior to purchase.
In Demo mode, the AVA plug-in control panel will become unresponsive after a few moments. You will need to purchase a license to permanently enable the control panel.