The second-entry in the SnapLab lineup
ModFlorus is a versatile, combined stereo chorus / flanger processor unit, an essential tool to bring out space and width to any audio track or sound source.
ModFlorus can operate in two modes - as a stereo chorus or stereo flanger effect - its knobs and parameters range will automatically adapt depending on the mode selected.
In addition to its modulated delay section, ModFlorus includes also an analogue modeled saturation circuit to push and emphasize its action - all within a clear, easy to use interface.
- Accurate physical modeling simulation achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation
- A multimode, combined hybrid digital analogue stereo chorus and flanger processor unit
- Internal multimode mono and stereo signal routing
- Master output blending control
- Including a ready to use factory presets collection
- MIDI automation
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Available in multi size GUI resolutions
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Compatible with macOS (formerly OS X) version 10.7 and above (64-bit).
- Compatible with the VST(2.4) / VST3 / AU plugin formats
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32bit and 64-bit)
- Compatible with the VST(2.4) / VST3 / formats
Demo Version :
Demo versions of Xhun Audio plug-ins are available here.