Frequency specific panoramic placement
Stereoplacer Elements is a simplified version of Nugen Audio's Stereoplacer plug-in, allowing the same frequency-specific panoramic placement, in a lightweight package.
- Reconstruct a stereo image from mono
- Fix poor stereo microphone placement
- Restore archive recordings
- Tidy up samples from old records
The rest of the stereo image will remain intact, and the balance of original sounds will be preserved.
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.9 or above (not yet compatible with macOS Big Sur / Monterey), 521 MB RAM
- Windows (64 bit) Vista or above, 512 MB RAM
Download Stereoplacer Elements demo version