Urei 565 Filter Set
The EQ65 is a recreation of a classic audio surgical tool, the Urei 565 filter set, used by generations of engineers to de-emphasize or completely eliminate selected frequencies in an audio recording. Its two-band notch/band pass filter set allows you to quickly find a selected frequency to boost or cut. Target frequencies also may be attenuated in gradations by using the notch filters in conjunction with the depth controls.
Key Features :
- Emulation of the analog Urei 565 filter set
- Powerful 36 dB/octave High Pass and Low Pass filters
- Two switchable Notch/ Band Pass filters
- Use Band Pass to identify unwanted frequencies, then switch to Notch to cut them with very narrow Q settings
- In/Out switch and indicator
- Several instrument and special effect presets
System Requirements & Compatibility :
An iLok account is required to authorize Eventide products.
With the iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the 'iLok Dongle. iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer.
Eventide test desktop plug-ins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. However, their plugins should work with any compatible host - we recommend you download a 30-day demo here to check before buying.
- macOS 10.9+
- AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
- Windows 8+
- AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
Demo Downloads :
All Eventide Plug-ins may be demoed for 30 days here