Three Guitars to Rule Them All
This bundle includes:
The Telematic V3 is a deeply sampled Fender Telecaster guitar.
Recorded with both pickup separately to give you access to the variety of sounds of this famous guitar model. Acousticsamples sampled it very deeply, all frets of all strings with upstrokes, downstrokes, round robins, releases, staccatos, mutes, slides, hammer ons, pull offs, retriggers, fretnoises, and other articulations.
The Sunbird library is based on a 1962 Gibson Hummingbird acoustic guitar.
The Hummingbird guitar was created in 1960 by Gibson and was the first square-shouldered dreadnought. It was designed to be extremely versatile so that it can cover many music genres and have a deep tone without being too powerful, which is perfect to accompany a voice.
Recorded it with a pair of DPA microphones to get a detailed stereo perspective, with a U87 to capture the Bass and a precise mono perspective and using a contact pickup in case you want to put the library through an amp simulation plug-in.
The GD-6 Acoustic Guitar is based on a Guild D-40 custom edition electro-acoustic guitar.
Tech Specs :
- 20GB total size uncompressed, 4GB with lossless compression.
- Strumming engine
- Over 130 realistic patterns for easy strumming, picking and advanced playing styles.
- Integrated song builder to create songs within minutes and very easily.
- Multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, ghost notes, pre notes.
- Advanced bend control.
- Advanced UVI scripting
System Requirements & Compatibility :
AS Guitar Collection comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 3 (requires v3.0.0 or later). Free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use the product. It works on Mac (10.9 or later) and PC (Windows 8 or higher), in standalone or as a plug-in (VST / AU / AAX ) and in 64 bits only.
- Windows 8 or higher
- Core duo or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
- MAC OS X 10.9 or higher
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB RAM
- 64 bit Support
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play