Synth-based Transition Designer
The Riser is an all-new instrument for designing musical transitions of epic proportions.
A powerful, synth-based instrument, The Riser features all of the tools you need to compose heart-stopping transitions in one intuitive user-interface.
In seconds, you can construct rises, falls, swells, fades, and more, based on our coveted sound synthesis technology. For instant inspiration, The Riser includes 300 pro-grade presets that you can edit, deconstruct, copy, mangle, and implement into your tracks.
- Transition designer optimized for electronic music production, scoring, and remix work
- 3 editable oscillators; sweep, noise, and chord
- 3 LFOs; free-running, tempo-synced, and Pumper
- 23 filter types including multi-pole and phase shift
- 300 professionally designed, editable presets
- Randomizer generates patches at the click of a button
- Invert mode creates complementary patches by instantly changing transition direction
- Easy MIDI-Learn Mode; just click and twist to assign parameters to your favorite MIDI controller hardware
- Pumper effect creates pulsating movement
- Configurable delay and reverb with wet/dry processing; 4 reverb types
- Adjustable panning movements and master stereo width control
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5 - Mac OS 11.x; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Internet Access (Download and Authorization)
- iLok optional