Delay and Chorus Effects
The EC-300 Echo Collection brings the sounds of dozens of echo and chorus effects into a single plug-in. The three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog – come with a generous collection of user controls, plenty of character modes, highly stylized visual feedback, and McDSP’s nearly two decades of gear modeling experience.
Each EC-300 delay type comes with additional character modes to create new and unique sounds. Other delay features include adjustable saturation, wow and flutter, delay output ducking, in-loop filtering and EQ, and level control at the input and output stages. The EC-300 can operate in single, dual, and ping-pong modes, and delay time can be synced to session playback or to a tapped tempo.
- Three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog
- Wide variety of character modes per delay tape
- Saturation, Wow, Flutter, Ducking, and other delay features
- Single, dual, and ping-pong delay operation
- Tap tempo and session sync
- Over 75 SIMs (Synthetic Impulse Models) included
- Mono, stereo, and mono-to-stereo versions
Introducing the EC-300 Echo Collection
EC-300 Echo Collection Tutorial
System Requirements and Compatibility:
An iLok account is required to authorize McDSP products. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- McDSP AAX plug-ins support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later, and Windows 7 or above.
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account
Download the demo