Upgrade from Stereoplacer 2 to Stereoplacer 3
This upgrade allows owners of Stereoplacer 2 to upgrade to the new Stereoplacer 3.
Stereoplacer is an advanced fine-tune parametric balancing control.
You can tune each band into specific frequencies and move the frequency content around in the stereo sound stage. Just choose the position you want, and let Stereoplacer take care of preserving the balance of the original sounds.
Choose the frequencies you want to fix and move them anywhere, leaving the rest of the stereo image intact. Make improvements in any area of the sound stage without causing problems elsewhere. Stereoplacer gives you precise control you just canít get within a traditional mix setup.
- Panning sounds in sample loops
- Fixing poor microphone placement
- Shifting problem frequencies
- Double tracking stereo distribution
- Extrapolating poorly panned sounds
- Fix poor recordings
- Ideal for restoration
- Reposition complex audio
- Reconstruct mono image
- Dynamic visual feedback
- Harmonic capture
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.9 or above (not yet compatible with macOS Big Sur / Monterey), 521 MB RAM
- Windows (64 bit) Vista or above, 512 MB RAM
Download Stereoplacer demo version