The Largest collection of processing options of any module-based plug-in
The 6060 Ultimate Module Collection contains the largest collection of processing options of any module-based plug-in available. The 6060 includes over 30 unique modules for EQ, compression, saturation, distortion, specialized filtering, dynamic range expansion, gating, and more. Custom modules include bass optimized biasing for the larger than life low end, transformer-based tone shaping circuits for high end shine, tape simulation, de-essing and new EQ and compression designs. Additional modules are already in the works.
The 6060 allows up to six modules to be operated at once. Modules can be arranged in any order and swapped on the fly using the module selector panel, or from the popup menu in each module. Any combination of modules can even be split into two separate signal paths for some serious parallel processing.
The 6060 also includes updated compression algorithms not available in the 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip or the original 6030 Ultimate Compressor. Improvements include feedback and feedforward processing, and the rare option of negative compression on a few select modules.
The 6060 is indeed, the ultimate module collection.
McDSP's latest generation plug-in:
McDSP's v7 release brings tons of new and exciting features to their entire line of software products, along with amazing high-definition user interfaces. For over two decades their award-winning double precision, zero latency algorithms have stood out from the crowd, and v7 continues this legacy, adding 1500+ additional presets and two activations per license or subscription. All McDSP v7 plug-ins are also optimized for Apple silicon and the latest Intel processors.
Key Features of V7:
- Optimization for Apple Silicon and Latest Intel Processors
- Two activations per license / subscription
- High definition updated user interfaces
- New features in select products (listed below)
- Over 1500 additional presets
- Zero Latency Algorhithms
- Double Precision Processing
Product Features :
- Largest collection of processing options of any module-based plug-in
- Easy drag and drop, on the fly module auditioning
- Split Mode operation for two separate parallel signal paths
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization. Each McDSP v7 plug-in contains two activations per authorization.
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Ableton Live, LUNA, Reaper, Sonar, Studio One, and other DAWs that support AAX, AU, and/or VST3 plug-in formats.
- Note as of v7.0, VST is no longer supported. VST versions of v6 McDSP plug-ins will no longer be updated, and will be uninstalled.
- Supports: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU, and VST3.
- Mac: Mac OS 10.13.x - Mac OS 12.x ; Mac OS version 10.12.x (Sierra) and earlier Mac OS versions may work, but are not officially supported ; McDSP plug-ins run natively on Intel and Apple silicon processors.
- PC: Window 10.
PLEASE NOTE: Demo's will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account.
Download the demo of 6060 Ultimate Module Collection.