A World-Class Multiband Compressor
The AVA Multiband Compressor is the latest implementation of Harrison’s renowned Multiband Compression algorithm, as used in ultra high-end post & film facilities worldwide. Now in the fourth generation, the Harrison Multiband Compression algorithm has been continuously tweaked by their customers in high-end music, film, broadcast, and video-post production.
Harrison’s reputation for "True Analog In-The-Box" sound is due to our unique development heritage: they first created an analog console processor and then converted the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog console.
- Intelligent algorithm requires minimal effort to get excellent results
- "Sidechain" key input with dedicated sidechain EQ
- RTA analyzer display helps the user locate problem frequency ranges
- Multi-channel linking capable for surround ( on supported AAX, AU, VST3 hosts )
- "Auto-Solo" features help dial-in the desired frequency ranges while making changes
- No-latency processing: suitable for live use
- "Expand" mode provides an additional creative effect
System Requirements & Compatibility :
Minimum Specifications are suggestions only, and may change at any time. Please see here for latest detail. We highly encourage you to try the free DEMO below to determine if the plug-ins work on your setup.
- Mac OSX: 10.6 or newer required. 10.10 or newer suggested.
- Windows: Win7 or newer required.
- Linux: VST only.
Host DAW support
Multiband Compressor is available in the following formats for Mac, Windows and Linux respectively: AAX, AudioUnit, VST, VST3.
- Pro Tools: 10.3.5 or newer required. Enable the AAX format during installation.
- Logic: Enable the AU format during installation.
- Cubase: Enable the VST and/or VST3 format during installation.
- Most other workstations: Enable the VST format during installation.
Demo Version :
Download & Try AVA Multiband Compressor. This will ensure the software is fully compatible with your computer's environment prior to purchase.
In Demo mode, the AVA plug-in control panel will become unresponsive after a few moments. You will need to purchase a license to permanently enable the control panel.