One guitar, an infinite number of tones
The built-in pickup simulator lets you emulate many types of electric guitar pickups without the need to modify your favorite instrument: choose from a selection of popular guitar pickups or create your own.
You can also dig and expand the body "in the box" to craft your own hollow body guitar tone thanks to the body simulator.
The plug-in includes a selection of acoustic guitar simulations, and you can craft your own too.
In addition to the brightness and gain adjustements, the virtual tone and volume pots let you tweak the tone in details. They can even be automated to follow the performance.
If you do not play guitar but are producing music with recorded guitars, you will enjoy "re-guitaring" too: you can now "fix it in the mix" and virtually switch guitars after recording!
- Guitar tone modeler with electric pickups, acoustic guitars and hollow body emulations.
- Built-in single coil pickups: single hot, vintage, modern, active, tele, neck+mid, bridge+mid, P90, P90J.
- Built-in humbucker pickups: vintage, classic, ricky, modern, rails, bright, wide, wide(jazz), jazz box.
- Built-in piezo & acoustic guitars: solid body piezo, acoustic sim pedals, modern & vintage dreadnought, jumbo, mini jumbo, 000, small.
- Create your own electric pickups or acoustic guitar emulations with the custom electric and custom acoustic models.
- Adjust hollow body thickness and amount.
- Adjust simulations brightness and gain.
- Built-in virtual volume and tone pots.
- No latency.
System Requirements :
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
Download a demo version of Blue Cat Audio's Re-Guitar here.
- 5 instances of the plug-in allowed per session.
- The effect is bypassed for half a second every minute.