Universal creative reverb
Classic algorithmic reverb featuring 6 modes, variety of controls and unique Ironize effect
Building upon the creative mind of Martin Linda – musician, programmer, mixing, and mastering engineer – Audified decided to collaborate on another product and expand the portfolio of our Audified Wings. Previously Audified brought out Linda RockStack, a unique amp designed for the special needs of modern-day guitarists. Now they bring you IronVerb – algorithmic reverb with metallic sound character.
IronVerb is a classic algorithmic reverb, perfect for all reverb needs – from subtle, short reverb to huge atmospheric, ethereal, and ambient textures with long decay. The main feature, the Ironize modulation, which adds an iron-like sound to reverb tails. Featuring 6 different modes, a multitude of parameters such as predelay, feedback, and damping, you can tweak it for your desires and needs. The modulation section allows mixing vibrato/chorus into the reverb. Its use is anywhere – from drums, vocals, and guitars, to simulating large spaces such as halls or cathedrals.
- Ironize effect - adds Iron feel to the sound
- Created in collaboration with Linda Audio
- 6 different modes
- Straightforward and clear interface
- Modulation for more synthy feel
- Designed by experienced mixing and mastering engineer
- Damping and Resonance - Damp Amt simulates the amount of absorption of higher frequencies. Resonance sets the resonance/mid-frequency shaping of the damping filter.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Mac OS X 10.11 - macOS 12
- AAX 64b, AU 64b, VST3 64b, Apple Silicon Compatible
- Windows 7 - Windows 11
- AAX 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
Demo Download :
Download a demo version of Linda RockStack and all other Audified products here !