Easily A/B against songs from any streaming source
This app runs only on Macintoch hardware.
From bedroom to pro, producers and mixers are looking for a convenient way to quickly reference commercial tracks and gain more insight into their mix.
Ensure your mix stands strong against your favourite productions using ListenHub for macOS. Use it to easily A/B against songs from any streaming source such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube or your own media player.
Instantly listen to just the mid or sides, low-mids or highs and discover if your dynamics are competitive or crushed.
ListenHubís unique set of monitoring tools gives you the insights to make better mixing decisions.
Access ListenHub directly from your Mac or the free iOS and Android app for tablets and smartphones. ListenHub takes the immediacy, flexibility and tactile nature of a hardware monitor controller and marries it with the complete transparency of software routing. It can be used as a zero-latency plugin or a system-wide app hosting AU plugins on each output.
ListenHub is the audio control toolbox that places essential referencing and monitoring solutions at your fingertips.
- A/B your mix with your favourite songs. Hear where youíre competitive and what you need to tweak.
- Solo different stereo channels to check mono compatibility, low-end focus and explore the stereo field.
- Isolate frequency bands for fresh perspectives and focus on overlooked details like kick and bass relationships.
- Donít be fooled into thinking the loudest reference sounds the best. Remove any loudness bias by automatically matching the input level of all inputs.
System Requirements & Compatibility :
The new Toolbox range offers 2 activations for each product licence you buy.
Providing you have an iLok account, each activation will allow you to authorise your Plug-In on one of these devices:
- iLok device. iLok2 / iLok3 required with latest drivers
- iLok Cloud. Active internet connection required
Mac OS X (10.9 or later)compatible with any desktop application that supports Audio Unit (AU) or VST3 Plug-Ins. Also supports Pro Tools AAX Native Plug-In format.
Runs on M1 hardware via Rosetta 2
Demo Download :
Download the ListenHub Demo