Natural Vocal Pitch Editing Plug-in
This is a specially priced offer for Synchro Arts Product Owners. Only Synchro Arts product owners qualify for the discount. Synchro Arts will validate customer eligibility based on the owner's iLok License registration with them.
Powerful, easy to use and exceptionally transparent, RePitch sets a new standard for vocal pitch editing tools. Instantly snap vocal tracks to any scale or make forensic pitch, timing or vibrato changes in seconds. You can even connect RePitch to VocAlign Ultra for simultaneous tuning of multiple vocal layers, saving hours of manual work.
Tuning you can't hear
RePitch meets the challenge of getting perfectly tuned vocals that don’t sound processed or doctored, so flaws and imperfections can be removed without compromising the feel or vibe of the performance.
Powered by our advanced musical note detection technology, RePitch’s instant automatic pitch correction can be applied in seconds and then for more detailed editing, just fire up the suite of manual tools for fine tuning and tweaking.
A completely unique feature, RePitch uses our SynchroLink technology to connect to our alignment plugin VocAlign Ultra, so any pitch and timing changes can be instantly transferred to multiple doubles in real time saving hours of editing.
Developed with the uncompromising input of Grammy-winning producers and engineers from all over the world, RePitch makes vocal pitch and timing correction quicker, easier and more transparent than ever before.
Repitch Features :
- Enhanced musical pitch analysis
- Powerful suite of intuitive pitch and time editing tools
- Easy automatic or detailed manual correction options
- Edit pitch, sibilance and breathes separately
- Formant Shifting
- Scale Detection
- Fully Resizable GUI Window
- SynchroLink enabled for connectivity with VocAlign Ultra (Supported DAWs Only)
- Two activations included with each licence
- All iLok Copy Protection options supported (no iLok USB dongle needed)
- Full ARA2 (Audio Random Access) support for enhanced workflow with compatible DAWs
System Requirements :
An iLok account is required to authorize Synchro Arts products. With the iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the 'iLok Dongle. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- An AAX, RTAS, VST, Audio Unit host application for plug-in use.
- macOS 10.11.6 or higher with Intel Processors and Apple Silicon (64-bit).
- Windows 10 or higher (64-bit).
You may download a trial version of VocALign Project from the Synchro Arts website - HERE