The Ultimate Dialog Processor
The SA-3 takes the algorithms of the Engineering Emmy Award winning SA-2 Dialog Processor to another level. New features include adding over 1,000 bands of processing, a user programmable Bias Curve, unique Focus, Range, and Density control over spectral processing, side chain support and mid/side processing.
Like the SA-2, the SA-3 is great for removing unwanted spectral spikes in dialog, vocals, and many other kinds of audio inputs. The SA-3 is also able to track and eliminate persistent peaks, at nearly any frequency in the audio spectrum.
The gain reduction, final output, or removed signal can be monitored and metered in the main LCD screen. Plot scales can be adjusted for gain reduction and output displays.
Key Features of V7:
- Optimization for Apple Silicon and Latest Intel Processors
- Two activations per license / subscription
- High definition updated user interfaces
- New features in select products (listed below)
- Over 1500 additional presets
- Zero Latency Algorhithms
- Double Precision Processing
Product Features :
- Over 1,000 bands of processing
- Detect and Monitor controls to identify and remove signal spikes and persistent overtones
- User programmable Bias curve
- Unique Focus, Range, and Density control over spectral processing
- Double precision processing
- Side chain support
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization. Each McDSP v7 plug-in contains two activations per authorization.
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Ableton Live, LUNA, Reaper, Sonar, Studio One, and other DAWs that support AAX, AU, and/or VST3 plug-in formats.
- Note as of v7.0, VST is no longer supported. VST versions of v6 McDSP plug-ins will no longer be updated, and will be uninstalled.
- Supports: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU, and VST3.
- Mac: Mac OS 10.14.x - Mac OS 13.x ; Mac OS version 10.12.x (Sierra) and earlier Mac OS versions may work, but are not officially supported ; McDSP plug-ins run natively on Intel and Apple silicon processors.
- PC: Window 10 and above.
PLEASE NOTE: Demo's will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account.
Download the demo of the SA-3