Virtual classic tonewheel organ
The tonewheel organ is an unmistakeable instrument, take the the classic Hammond B3 for example. It was used by many great rock, soul and jazz artists in the 1960ís to 1980ís. Unforgettable musicians like Stevie Winwood, Jon Lord of Deep Purple, Jimmy Smith and Richard "Groove" Holmeswere all adepts of its sound.
DB-33 Tonewheel Organ is a virtual organ that recreates the sounds and controllability of classic tonewheel organs such as the Hammond B3, and the rotary-speaker cabinets they are often played through. It includes 122 preset sounds plus an extra-realistic convolution rotary cabinet and tube overdrive emulation. The rotary-speaker cabinet can also be used as an effect in its own right on an audio track.
- AIR-proprietary vintage organ model
- Custom designed, extra-realistic convolution rotary cabinet
- Tube overdrive emulation
- Includes over 120 presets
- Compatible with AU and VST only. (AAX version available in AIR Creative Collection)
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended) ; VST64 is qualified for Cubase 6 (64-bit) and Ableton Live 9 (64-bit)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5 - Mac OS 11.1 Big Sur; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended ; VST64 is qualified for Cubase 6 (64-bit) and Ableton Live 9 (64-bit). AU64 is qualified for Logic Pro X (64-bit)
- 1GB free hard drive space (Download and Installation)
- Minimum RAM 1GB (2GB or more recommended)
- Internet Access (Download and Authorization)
- A 64-bit compatible host application
- iLok optional - This product requires an iLok account for authorization. You may choose to authorize on your computer or an iLok 2/3 dongle.