The Original MPC Digital EQ From Harrison Consoles
Harrison’s reputation for “True Analog In-The-Box” sound is due to their unique development heritage; first creating an analog console processor and then converting the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog console.
The new AVA LegacyQ is a plug-in version of Harrison's original MPC digital equalizer, it began life as a digitally-controlled analog circuit and was later adapted to digital while being used in ultra high-end post & film facilities worldwide.
Like the original, the AVA LegacyQ is optimized for use with control surfaces. Each band covers a limited range equivalent to its original analog counterpart, and the “Q” shape is designed to optimally match the operating range of a physical knob.
A high-resolution spectrum analyzer is also provided to pinpoint specific frequencies that need adjustment.
The results are quintessentially "Harrison", effortless, smooth and transparent!
- Harrison’s first full featured digital EQ in a plug-in
- 5 parametric EQ bands with selectable shape
- 2 filters with selectable shapes (including Harrison’s wide-bottom notch for fast & accurate repair work)
- Harrison’s custom 4-octave frequency ranges; first developed for the 32C console in 1975
- Harrison’s custom "Q" knob is optimized for use with control surfaces
- High precision RTA analyzer retains full resolution in the low frequencies
- 5 EQ bands and 2 filters are provided for optimum compatibility with Avid control surfaces
- EQ curve appears on Pro Tools mixer window, and control surface displays (AAX only)
System Requirements & Compatibility :
Minimum Specifications are suggestions only, and may change at any time. Please see here for latest detail. We highly encourage you to try the free DEMO below to determine if the plug-ins work on your setup.
- Mac OSX: 10.6 or newer required. 10.10 or newer suggested.
- Windows: Win7 or newer required.
- Linux: VST only.
Host DAW support
LegacyQ is available in the following formats for Mac, Windows and Linux respectively: AAX, AudioUnit, VST, VST3.
- Pro Tools: 10.3.5 or newer required. Enable the AAX format during installation.
- Logic: Enable the AU format during installation.
- Cubase: Enable the VST and/or VST3 format during installation.
- Most other workstations: Enable the VST format during installation.
Demo Version :
Download & Try LegacyQ. This will ensure the software is fully compatible with your computer's environment prior to purchase.
In Demo mode, the AVA plug-in control panel will become unresponsive after a few moments. You will need to purchase a license to permanently enable the control panel.
Choose your prefered Platform: