6 Bands Chorus
Chorus is an essential tool for guitars and keyboards to bring out space and width. MMultiBandChorus is not only potentially the best sounding chorus effect on the market, but also the most versatile one. If you aim for an ultimate chorus with both audio quality and features, then this plugin is what you have been searching for.
Up to 10 highly adjustable voices
Chorus shines in the decorrelation (separation) of each voice. If the voices are too similar, phasing occurs, the chorus sounds predictable and ugly. MChorusMB will step up to the mark, even to the most demanding ears, and can adjust to any audio material. With upsampling and sinc-interpolation it cannot be beaten in the terms of audio quality.
6 bands with custom shape and other advanced features
MChorusMB provides way more than common chorus effects. Features such as custom oscillator shapes, analog-like saturation, voice tremolo and multiple spread modes that you can hardly find anywhere-else. And with 6 separate frequency bands you can really start being creative.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Sync interpolation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version