Go from small rooms to vast spaces- create the perfect ambience. MasterVerb 6 is a multiple algorithm reverb that covers all the bases. Now includes early reflection controls, multiple late reverb algorithms (including a true plate reverb) and envelope control. Still the best sounding, most efficient software reverb, now with a vast palette of sounds.
MasterVerb 6 represents a significant evolution of our popular reverb plug-in. While maintaining the CPU efficiency that was a hallmark of the original MasterVerb, the DSP technology has been greatly enhanced to provide better sound and a much wider palette of sonic spaces.
When a sound is emitted in a particular room, the ear first picks up on the individual echos that occur within the first several hundred milliseconds. These reflections help define the character of a room and the new Early Reflection section in MasterVerb 6 provides a library of several reflection patterns as well as control for delay, size and diffusion of the pattern. These discrete echoes build up and blend into a diffuse reverb sound (the Late Reverb). MasterVerb provides two different late reverb types and complete size, decay time and damping control to sculpt the perfect ambience!
Feature highlights :
- Early reflection section- halls, rooms, plates, chambers, echo, cathedral, nightclub, ping-pong
- Two late reverb types- a silky smooth Hall and a lush Plate algorithm
- 3-band EQ controls for controlling early and late frequency response to simulate a vast range of damping characteristics- anything from muffled to warm and mellow to a bright sizzle
- Triggered envelope control for special effects such as gated and reverse reverb
- Stunning new visual interface design including a 3-D plot of the frequency response over time, early reflection and late reverb patterns, envelope shape, delay times and early/late damping graphs
- Up to 192 kHz support
- Brand new presets and enhanced preset management
- OS X 10.11 and higher.
- A host program that supports the AU, VST3, AAX Native plug-in architecture.
- AAX requires Pro Tools 11 and higher
- 32-bit hosts not supported
A host program that supports the VST3 or AAX Native plug-in architecture.
32-bit and 64-bit hosts supported
What the Press says
"Efficient, transparent-sounding, clean, and a real workhorse for vocals, bass, guitar, drums - you name it. The more I use it, the more I like it - and I'm using it a lot."
Craig Anderton, EQ Magazine
"The EQ module is flexible and powerful, much moreso than most channel strip modules... If you are looking for crisp, clear processing... TrackPlug is an excellent choice."
Rick Paul, CakewalkNet.com
All Wave Arts plug-ins operate as 30-day fully functional demos until authorized.
Download Masterverb demo version
Choose your prefered Platform: