Big mixing board sound
Channel G delivers the big board sound with unprecedented flexibility and seamless integration with the Avid D-Control and D-Command control surfaces.
Channel G is 3 plug-ins:
- G Dynamics – a fully featured console style dynamics section with an Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter, and a versatile filter section
- G Equalizer – a five-band professional grade console style EQ with a versatile filter section
- G Console – a combination of the G Dynamics and G Equalizer configurations
All Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks.
- Multi-mode filters (high pass, low pass, notch) with selectable slopes of 6 to 24 dB/Oct
- Full featured Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter
- Five-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
An iLok account is required to authorize McDSP products. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- McDSP AAX plug-ins support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 supported
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account
"Download the demo of Channel G Native"