Virtual classic tonewheel organ
There are very few truly unique instrumental sounds in the world of music. Sounds so distinct, so compelling, so immediately identifiable and genuine that you just have to have it. Nothing else will do. "Close" won’t do. "Almost" won’t cut it. "Approximately" will instantly brand you as a shallow imposter.
One of these really great, unmistakable instrumental sounds is the tonewheel organ, such as the classic Hammond B3. The Hammond B3 was used by many great rock, soul and jazz artists in the 1960’s to 1980’s. Unforgettable musicians like Stevie Winwood, Jon Lord of Deep Purple, Jimmy Smith and Richard “Groove” Holmes.
Great music, great sound, created on an absolutely great instrument. That’s what you want. And that’s what DB-33 Tonewheel Organ gives you.
DB-33 Tonewheel Organ is a virtual organ that recreates the sounds and controllability of classic tonewheel organs such as the Hammond B3, and the rotary-speaker cabinets they are often played through. It includes 122 preset sounds plus an extra-realistic convolution rotary cabinet and tube overdrive emulation. The rotary-speaker cabinet can also be used as an effect in its own right on an audio track.
- AIR-proprietary vintage organ model
- Custom designed, extra-realistic convolution rotary cabinet, also usable as a stand-alone effect
- Tube overdrive emulation
- Includes over 120 presets
DB-33 Overview and Walkthrough
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; Minimum Dual Core 2GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.12; Core Duo Processor (Core i5 or i7 Recommended)
- Minimum RAM 1GB (2GB or more recommended)
- Internet Access (Download and Authorization)
- A 64-bit compatible host application
- iLok optional - This product requires an iLok account for authorization. You may choose to authorize on your computer or an iLok 2/3 dongle.