Might well be the most powerful instrument out there
MSoundFactory may well be the most powerful instrument out there. It's modular, so you can have any number of oscillators, filters, samplers etc. you want. It features per-voice and global modulation, full MPE support, the best sounding oscillators on the market, a fully modular effects engine.
A beta version is available for purchase with an introductory price
MSoundFactory will most likely be a never-ending project. Zelda are probably not going to make any further instruments, instead they are going to implement further modules and features into the mighty MSoundFactory. MSoundFactory currently comes with many presets converted from MPowerSynth and several fully featured instruments, but it's far from being "ready". However it can already be used by creative minds looking for an extremely powerful instrument. The only necessary module needed to be added to the first official release is a sampler, so please stay in tune.
Key Features :
- The most advanced user interface on the market, stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free for life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version