Opto-mized Dynamic Response
The 409 Opto Compressor is a powerful and versatile plug-in equipped with a highly optimized dynamic response. It is based on the design and principles of analog Opto Compressors.
Characterized by its natural and musical gain reduction, the 409 provides gentle, clear compression to a heavy deep-cutting restraint suitable for a very wide range of use.
Like its predecessor the 925 Compressor, the 409 Opto Compressor is developed using physical modelling principles recreating classic compression characteristics, with a host of extra controls and features.
The main controls enable an easy and precise tuning of the compression, with the "attack" and "release" controls ranging as far up as 200ms and 787ms respectively.
The presets included with the 409 Opto Compressor come with default values, however the "Ratio" control button is adjusted by a continuous adjustable dial. This allows a more accurate, flexible and ‘tunable’ setting of the compression slope.
- Highly optimized dynamic response
- Feed-back type compressor/limiter topology
- Continuously adjustable Ratio control
- ‘Damping’ and ‘Skew’ controls
- +Panel with extra features
System Requirements & Compatibility :
iLok Requirements :
- iLok License Manager and iLok account required
- Activation on iLok Cloud or...
- iLok 2nd generation or higher
Supported Platforms :
- Windows 7(32 or 64 bit)
- Mac OSX 10.7 or higher
Supported plug-in hosts :
- Pro Tools 11+, Logic Pro X, Cubase 5+, REAPER 5+, Ableton Live 9+, Studio One, FL Studio
Supported plug-in formats :
- AAX (64-bit)
- VST 3
Demo Download :
Go to the MIA Laboratories website and download a trial from the product page - HERE
Download the Mac version of the trial HERE
Download the Windows version of the trial HERE