Analog Tape Saturation
The 413 Tape Saturator reproduces the non-linear characteristics of an analog tape in "over-drive". It plays with magnetic saturation : a phenomenon that occurs when you increase the amplitude of the 'recorded' signal. This plug-in offers 3 different types of Analog Tape, as well as 3 different types of distortion.
With this plug-in, the sound signal gets dynamically changed with saturation, especially high frequencies in response to their amplitude. The resulting effect simulates the saturation of an analog tape, in a controlled digital environment. This function can be adjusted according to your wants and needs.
The user can choose among 3 different types of Analog Tapes, each corresponding to the noise and saturation characteristics of 3 different well known tape brands.
3 distortion types are also available, enabling the user to produce the harmonic content and distortion one would get by over-driving certain Tube or Transistor circuits.
- Advanced Tape Saturation algorithm
- Tube, Transistor and Soft Clipping Distortion
- Real tape-hiss
- 'IEC on NAB' playback equalization mode
System Requirements & Compatibility :
iLok Requirements :
- iLok License Manager and iLok account required
- Activation on iLok Cloud or...
- iLok 2nd generation or higher
Supported Platforms :
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
- Any intel based MacOS, 10.7 to 11.6
Supported plug-in hosts :
- Pro Tools 11+, Logic Pro X, Cubase 5+, REAPER 5+, Ableton Live 9+, Studio One, FL Studio
Supported plug-in formats :
- AAX (64-bit)
- VST 3
Demo Download :
Go to the MIA Laboratories website and download a trial from the product page - HERE
Download the Mac version of the trial HERE
Download the Windows version of the trial HERE