Boundless reverb in stereo
Paragon ST is a true convolution reverb with the flexibility and control of a classic algorithmic reverb. We’ve used the same reverb technology as the original Paragon and packed it full of new controls for music producers, including modulation, stereo width and more.
Via re-synthesis, Paragon ST offers full control of the decay, room size and brightness of reverbs modeled on recordings of real spaces. There’s no time-stretching, which means no artefacts.
Unlike a traditional convolution reverb, Paragon ST does not use a static Impulse Response. The reverb decay and room size can be set significantly longer, larger, shorter and smaller than that of the original IR space, without introducing ugly artifacts as a result of stretching or removing samples. Furthermore, the mic distance control allows you to adjust early reverb reflections in order to give an impression that the sound source is closer to or further away from the listener.
Typical applications :
- Adding a sense of atmosphere to dry recordings
- Using channel crosstalk to create stereo reverb from a mono source
- Manipulating IRs whilst maintaining true convolution characteristics
- Authentic sounds of real spaces
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.9 or above (not yet compatible with macOS Big Sur / Monterey), 521 MB RAM
- Windows (64 bit) Vista or above, 512 MB RAM
Download Paragon ST demo version