Blue Cat's Hot Tuna is a high precision chromatic tuner plug-in that can dim or mute the signal when active. The reference frequency can be adjusted to support any type of tuning.
Hot Tuna is a very simple yet powerful plug-in: you can freely adjust the amount of dimming, an indispensable feature for live gigs!
The reference frequency can be changed (from 430 to 450 Hz), when non-standard tuning is required.
Most of the processing is performed in the background, so that the tuner does not impact the performance of the real time audio engine of the host.
All in all, it is a very simple plug-in that will keep you safely in tune!
This plug-in is also available as a built-in effect inside Blue Cat's Axiom, the multi effects processor for guitar and bass.
- High precision tuner plug-in.
- Dim or mute the signal when active.
- Adjust the reference frequency from 430 to 450 Hz.
- Processing performed in the background, not impacting real time audio.
System Requirements :
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
Download a demo version of Blue Cat Audio's Hot Tuna.