Selective Frequency Dynamics Processing
The AVA Spectral Compressor (AVA-SC for short) is a dynamics processor that allows you to apply compression selectively across 18 frequency bands. These compression bands can either be spread out across the full range of the spectrum, or focused on a specific frequency range for more precise control.
The AVA Spectral Compressor includes the following features:
- Master Threshold control
- Frequency Range selection
- Band Depth controls
- Gain Reduction graph
- Compressor Knee
- Output Trim
System Requirements & Compatibility :
Minimum Specifications are suggestions only, and may change at any time. Please see here for latest detail. We highly encourage you to try the free DEMO below to determine if the plug-ins work on your setup.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS 10.9 or higher
- Linux GCC 5 compatible systems
- OpenGL 3.2 or higher
- libcurl-gnutls on Linux
Host DAW support
Spectral Compressor is available in the following formats for Mac, Windows and Linux respectively: AAX, AudioUnit, VST, VST3.
- Pro Tools: 10.3.5 or newer required for Windows, 11 or higher required for Mac. Enable the AAX format during installation.
- Logic: Enable the AU format during installation.
- Cubase: Enable the VST and/or VST3 format during installation.
- Most other workstations: Enable the VST format during installation.
Demo Version :
Download & Try AVA Spectral Compressor. This will ensure the software is fully compatible with your computer's environment prior to purchase.
In Demo mode, the AVA plug-in control panel will become unresponsive after a few moments. You will need to purchase a license to permanently enable the control panel.