The four GRM Tools bundles in one pack.
The GRM Tools Complete Collection is an incomparable set of 18 amazing plug-ins that have been used by most renowned composers and sound designers around the world.
Each GRM Tools plug-ins offers powerful and unique sound transformation and audio processing features.
Conceived and crafted by the GRM Group (Groupe de Recherches Musicales) of the famous National Audiovisual Institute of Paris (France), GRM Tools Complete is the result of numerous years of research, experimentation and development.
The GRM Tools Collection contains 18 AAX, RTAS, VST and Audio Unit Plug-ins and can also be used as Stand-Alone applications.
Spectral Transform Bundle
Starting with the 3.1 version an iLok is still required, but an iLok dongle is not required for authorization. With the iLok License Manager, you can deposit your license either on a 'computer' or on the 'iLok USB dongle', the choice is up to you. (iLok keys can be purchased from www.ilok.com or at your local dealer).
- An AAX, RTAS, VST, VST3, Audio Unit host application for plug-in use.
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher on Intel processor (32-bit) and (64-bit)
- Apple Silicon Native Compatibility with version 3.11
- Windows 7 and higher (32-bit) and (64-bit)
- multichannel file formats playback support: wav, mp3, caf, flac, ogg (standalone application)
- multichannel direct input support (standalone application)
Download and try The GRM Tools CLASSIC demo version without limitation of time. (No authorization required).
- Automation is disabled
- Save is disabled
- User presets are disabled
- A short noise occurs periodically
Available from the Downloads under'Demo Versions'.
NO AUTHORIZATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO RUN THE GRM DEMO VERSIONS !