Analog Echo Box
Echoes by Nomad Factory is an Analog Echo Box plug-in designed to give you the warmth and richness of classic vintage delay effects.
Following the philosophy behind Nomad Factory's hit Magnetic plug-in, Echoes not only sounds amazing, but it is designed to be very easy to use.
Nomad Factory’s Echoes features 5 classic analog delay effects all in one plug-in:
- PLX-1: Based on Maestro® Echoplex 1, the original Tube-based tape delay effect
- PLX-3: Based on Maestro® Echoplex 3, a transistor-based tape echo
- OILCAN: Based on Tel Ray® Echo, a tapeless Oilcan delay/echo
- EHX-DM: Based on Electro Harmonix® Deluxe Memory Man, the most in-demand analog delay pedal ever built
- ADM-2: Based on Boss® DM-2, an analog delay pedal from the early 80's
A brief history of Analog Delay:
The world's first delay effects were achieved using tape loops improvised on reel-to-reel systems in the 1950's. The dawn of the analog delay came in the 1960's with the Maestro Echoplex. Many guitarists embraced the technology as a way to enhance their sound including Robert Fripp, John Martyn and Jimi Hendrix. Often incorporating vacuum tube-based electronics, vintage analog delay units are highly sought after by today's musicians who desire the unique timbres achievable with this technology.
Solid-state delay units using transistors became available in the 1970s and were briefly a mainstream alternative to tape echo. Though solid-state analog delays are less flexible than digital delays and generally have shorter delay times, several classic models such as the discontinued Boss DM-2 are still regarded for their "warmer", more natural echo quality and progressively decaying delays.
Nomad Factory's Echoes features 5 classic analog delay effects all in one plug-in:
- PLX-1: Based on* Maestro Echoplex 1: The original Tube-based tape delay effect
- PLX-3: Based on* Maestro Echoplex 3: Transistor-based tape echo
- Oilcan: Based on* Tel Ray Echo: Tapeless Oilcan delay/echo
- EHX-DM: Based on* Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man: The most in-demand analog delay pedal ever built
- ADM-2: Based on* Boss DM-2: Analog delay pedal from the early 80's
Echoes Plug-In Features:
- ECHO TIME : Controls the time from 20 to 2000ms of analog delay.
- PANNING : Center position for stereo pan, left or right causes ping pong effect.
- ECHO MODE : Choose from 5 classic analog delay effects.
- REPEATS : Controls the feedback amount of the delay effect.
- MIX : Controls the balance of the wet /dry signal.
- EXTRA KNOBS : 3 additional preset knobs that change according to the currently selected mode.
- PLX-1 : Wow & Flutter, Drive and Echo Level
- PLX-3 : Bass, Treble and Echo Level
- EHX-DM : Mod Speed, Mod Depth and Echo Level
- OILCAN : Tone, Variation and Echo Level
- ADM-2 : Bass, Treble and Echo Level
- SYNC SWITCH : Sync your delays to your song's master tempo.
- VINTAGE SWITCH : Give your delays that vintage analog sound by filtering the repeats.
- STEREO WIDENER : Increases the width of the delay. Lowest setting is true mono.
- INPUT : Sets the input level of Echoes.
- OUTPUT : Sets the output level of Echoes.
- POWER bypasses the entire unit
Download Nomad Factory plug-ins demo versions
System Requirements :
Apple Minimum Requirements:
- Macintosh Intel Core Solo 1.5GHz with 1Gb of RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or above.
- Compatible Intel Macs, PPC are not supported.
- AAX, RTAS (Pro Tools), AU and VST plug-ins.
- 32-bit and 64-bit are supported.
- You can authorize our software on up to 3 computers with a simple one-click authorization procedure (no dongle key required).
Windows Minimum Requirements:
- Pentium iV 2GHz / Athlon XP 2GHz with 1Gb of RAM.
- Windows XP or above (32-bit and 64-bit).
DISCLAIMER * All product names used below are trademarks of their respective owners which are in no way associated or affiliated with Nomad Factory.
- AAX, RTAS (Pro Tools) and VST plug-ins.
- 32-bit and 64-bit are supported.
- You can authorize this software on up to 3 computers with a simple one-click authorization procedure (no dongle key required).
These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Nomad Factory's sound model development.