Virtual Analog & MultiSynthesis Drum Machine
StiX offers an incredible variety of drums sounds of different eras: Vintage analog drum machines, or early digital ones. And sounds to build the grooves to set the pace for the next eras.
The new 1.5 version of Stix includes: new oscillators options, new modulators features, new features (Choke, Drag'n'drop), new presets, new effects, and new sequencer options.
The powerful and expressive XoX Sequencer is included in the StiX.
Some reasons to love StiX :
10 full featured Synthesizers
- Analog Engines : Morphing Oscillators, 4th Generation Zero-DelayFeedback-Filters, Fast and snappy Envelopes with time multipliers, LFO operating at the audio rate. All these components have been closely modeled after some prestigious and rare analog synthesizers for an unmatched authenticity of analog percussion and drum sounds. Sample accurate audio engine.
- Beyond Analog & MultiSynthesis : FM Sine Oscillators (With Wave Shaping), 3rd Oscillator can load Sample. Cross Synthesis Modulations between all components. User defined Macro Controls. Sequencer driven Modulations.
- Easy Synthesis Page : Populated with several Macro controls especially developed for Drum Synthesis control.
- Advanced Synthesis page : Everything you could dream of on a Virtual Analog synthesizer. 3 multi Synthesis Oscillators with phase retrig. 3 envelopes. 2 LFO with cumulative waveforms, Midi Sync and Retrig. User defined Macros with plethora of sources and destinations. Vintage prewired Modulation Matrix with positive and negative intensity.
The XoX Sequencer
- The MultiLine Editor : Custom number of steps per beat. Per Step Division Trigger ( Stutter, Rolls). Custom number of beats per bar ( Global). Global Swing. The multiline editor is as easy to use as any traditional XOX sequencer, its just much more powerful and fun to use.
- The Single Line Editor : To edit in depth a sequencer line. Per Step : Micro Position ( Flams, per line Swing, Reverse, Humanize) Gate Time, Velocity, And Macro Control of Synthesis parameters. Gang Mode Control.
- Pattern and Song Modes : 12 patterns & BlockPatterns ( Chains. Available in v1.0 ),and one Song, with their own preset system. Fast Song building. Lock Pattern display function.
Drumkits, Drumpads and Global Presets
- More than 400 Drumpad presets, 22 Drumkits (v1.0 50 drumkits), and 70 Global presets with hundreds of patterns (v1.0 : 100). 400 exclusive drum samples, courtesy of Le Lotus Bleu. 15 Demo drumkits with 1rst class analog samples, courtesy of their partner Wave Alchemy.
- Random and Intelligent Random Kit functions, to create new drumkits efforlessly.
The Mix Desk
- The Mixer : Always Visible. So that you never loose the focus on the balance of your rythm. Solo/Mute. Gang Mode. Stereo or separate outputs versions.
- The Effects : Analog Delay and Phaser emulation. Natural Reverb, and a per drum Crusher/Distorsion unit.
- You can control StiX Live, or record these events in your Daw : the drums ( C1 octave ), Pattern Changes (C2 Octave), and mute/unmute drumpads ( to build intro/outro with a single pattern )
YOU NEED AN ILOK OR ELICENSER DONGLE TO AUTHORIZE THIS VERSION OF StiX !!!
Minimum System Requirements :
- StiX is iLok or eLicenser protected
- 1 Gigabyte of RAM and a 2 GHz processor.
- Windows 7,8,10: VST 32 & 64 bits, RTAS (32 bits)
- Mac OSX 10.8 and later : VST 32 & 64 bits, Audio Unit 32 & 64 bits, RTAS (32 bits)
- AAX Protools 10 (32 bits) & Protools 11 and later (64 bits)
Download StiX demo version