Analog Channel HD features AAX DSP compatibility for ProTools HD systems.
Analog Channel emulates the sounds of high-end analog tape machines, tape, and channel amplifiers.
The AC101 configuration acts as a digital pre-amp allowing even excessive amounts of gain without digital distortion.
A drive control determines where the audio “sits” in the saturation/compression region, and even the attack and release times of the distortion character are adjustable.
The AC202 configuration emulates analog tape machines. In addition to standard tape machine parameters such as bias, playback speed, and IEC1/2 equalization, AC202 offers controls well beyond the limits of the reel-world devices including adjustable low frequency roll off and head bump - independent of playback speed. The user can select from several playback head types, tape formulations, and even control the tape saturation recovery time.
McDSP's latest generation plug-in:
McDSP's v7 release brings tons of new and exciting features to their entire line of software products, along with amazing high-definition user interfaces. For over two decades their award-winning double precision, zero latency algorithms have stood out from the crowd, and v7 continues this legacy, adding 1500+ additional presets and two activations per license or subscription. All McDSP v7 plug-ins are also optimized for Apple silicon and the latest Intel processors.
Key Features of V7:
- Optimization for Apple Silicon and Latest Intel Processors
- Two activations per license / subscription
- High definition updated user interfaces
- New features in select products (listed below)
- Over 1500 additional presets
- Zero Latency Algorhithms
- Double Precision Processing
- Library of presets emulating analog mixing systems
- Real-time display of saturation curves and calibrations
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
System Requirements and Compatibility:
McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization. Each McDSP v7 plug-in contains two activations per authorization.
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Ableton Live, LUNA, Reaper, Sonar, Studio One, and other DAWs that support AAX, AU, and/or VST3 plug-in formats.
- Note as of v7.0, VST is no longer supported. VST versions of v6 McDSP plug-ins will no longer be updated, and will be uninstalled.
- Supports: AAX DSP, AAX Native, AU, and VST3.
- Mac: Mac OS 10.13.x - Mac OS 12.x ; Mac OS version 10.12.x (Sierra) and earlier Mac OS versions may work, but are not officially supported ; McDSP plug-ins run natively on Intel and Apple silicon processors.
- PC: Window 10.
PLEASE NOTE: Demos will operate for 14 days from first use.
Requires an iLok account.
Download the demo of Analog Channel HD.