MeldaProduction Mixing Processors Collection
MMixingFXBundle is a suite of revolutionary technology plugins (currently 33 effects) which gives you all you need to mix your recordings quickly, easily and with astonishing results. And they are equally good for earlier production stages too.
Ultimate Audio Quality:
High speed, simplicity, crystal clear sound and minimal noise level is the standard output from every MeldaProduction plugin.
Unique super-modern technologies:
MeldaProduction specializes in hi-tech super-modern technologies available nowhere else. Their MMixingFXBundle does not contain simulations of vintage analogue devices or mere clones. Rather their plugins move audio production technology forward! The price is also more than affordable.
Key Features :
- The most advanced user interface on the market, stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32bit and 64bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free for life updates
System Requirements & Compatibility :
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plug-ins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plug-ins can't work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plug-ins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable. Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
- macOS 10.14 and newer (64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host)
- Intel/AMD/M1 processor with SSE2 support
- M1 (native Apple Silicon ARM CPU) support
But even when your computer is below the minimum requirements, the plugins may work just fine. Please use the trial period to find out.
Please check your product PDF documentation (available directly from its web page) for more information and installation instructions.
Linux is not directly supported, but it is apparently possible to run the plug-ins via Wine. Before installing, you have to make sure that your ".wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/" directory is populated with Microsoft True Type Fonts (which is generally available as a package on Linux distributions).
Download Demo Version